I could remember those days when i started my coding journey , i always wished to get an offline app which can help me in completing simple tasks when writing certain strings, so during my research, i came across a software which is lite indeed to be used for windows and other operating systems….. i found this software convenient so i want to share it with you guys today…….. may be you might also find it useful and the name is Sublime Text
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. This software has slick user interface, extraordinary features and a great performance which speeds up the work..
Sublime Text has the following amazing features for its users
-Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
Triggered with Ctrl+P, it is possible to:
– Type part of a filename to open it.
– Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
– These shortcuts can be combined, so [email protected]
may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, tp:100 would take you to line 100 of the same file.
Multiple Selection Options-This is what i love most
-Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
-Try pressing ⇧⌘L to split the selection into lines and ⌘D to select the next occurrence of the selected word. To make multiple selections with the mouse, take a look at the Column Selection documentation.
-The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
Distraction Free Mode
– When you need to focus, Distraction Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction Free Mode is full screen, chrome free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them.
– Get the most out of your wide screen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish.
Instant Project Switch
– Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
– Sublime Text has a powerful, Python based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built in Python console to interactively experiment in real time.
– Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
– Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows and Linux. Sublime Text uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. But i will provide you the license for free…
Click below to join our Telegram channel or Leave an email below to receive the license…