Have you ever sat and thought of if its possible to create an app on Facebook before? Many of us always wanted to try out something new to showcase to our friends ,colleagues and families…… that’s why we decided to put it online for you to see and learn which is termed as Blog or Blogging.
In this tutorial today, am going to show you how to easily create apps on Facebook and integrate it in your software or other Applications being it Android or iOS . This app can also be used to create our Facebook share buttons and likes as we have here
One importance of this to Bloggers, Software Developers ,App Creators and Businesses etc. is that, when you hard access to this app and its API’s you can easily integrate this Facebook SDK/API into any of your app to enhance the level of communication with your customers and readers as well for bloggers… Using this Facebook app can help us create other apps or software using Android Studio or any other app creator which allows for using API,……..
Not to talk much of this, lets go straight to our tutorials for today….. Kindly pay full attention to this steps to avoid messing up with Facebook .
1. Open this site https://developers.facebook.com/ and click on Create App
2. When the popup appears, click on “Something Else” then continue
3. From here, kindly fill in the name you want for your App and then Click on “Create App” as we have in the pic below…..
4.Now verify the Security check or the Captcha to verify that you are a human…. Then click on the “Submit Button”
5. Move to the section “Settings” and choose “Basic” and fill the Form… then upload your logo for the App. Twice set your site domain name: without “www” and with “www”, enter your email address, Choose your category eg Business and Pages, then scroll down and click “+ Add Platform”:
Now click on add Platform, from the pop up click on website then input your Site address and save the changes:
7. Make your app available to the general public:
Now on top of your dashboard , you will see “In development” there, kindly toggle it in other for the app to be made public… otherwise if its still in dev mode, no one can have access to it…. and that means is private…..
8. Move back to the “Dashboard” section and copy your app ID which can be use on our blogs meta tags and many others,
At this point we are done with everything, and our app is ready to be use…………. but not all… we will be learning about how to put this into a native app or a Desktop app for easy distributions. Kindly subscribe and wait for the next tutorial …..
In the meantime you can use your app ID to add a Social Locker to your site click here for the tutorial…
I hope you find this useful, but if in any case you find it difficult to apply this , then leave a comment below for help and a quick reply, or use our Contact page for a personal assistant.
Remember to Subscribe and share…….